11.30.2009

Post #30

So I made it to the end of NaBloPoMo and I thought I should have something great for my last day of the month. Thought, but don't have. I'm glad I didn't promise anything to you because then you'd be really disappointed.

I've been very busy lately. Ella and I got the Christmas tree decorated yesterday. I started painting the walls downstairs. The paint color is perfect. Exactly what I wanted! Between that and just getting everything else done, there wasn't time for me to come up with the great post.

I am a bit surprised that I actually made it through the 30 days. It's a lot harder that you would think. Yes, I can go on and on about this and that, but actually coming up with some things that are more interesting is very hard. I really liked being able to write my posts over Thanksgiving and have them automatically post while I was gone. It seemed like a break even though it really wasn't.

I tried to do some shopping today on Cyber Monday, but I haven't found any great deals on anything that I need. I do have a little more time left. I might go searching a little more before bed.

If you don't hear from me for a couple days my mind is taking a break from all this thinking...

2 comments:

Jen said...

GREAT job on completing NaBloPoMo!!! You are right, it is lots harder to post for 30 straight days than it sounds, especially on the days when you just don't feel like writing.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for watching Shawn's video. That really meant a lot to me.

I'm taking a break for a few days too. See you soon!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

The pics of Ella and Sammy are great, including the Christmas tree ones. We loved Sam's talking video and your were right it was very cute. We enjoyed your daily comments for the month November. It must have felt like writing a daily column for a newpaper, except you had worldwide distribution. Again congratulations on the month long endeavor.