11.15.2009

Bows and Football

As I mentioned in my last post I've been wanting to make some more hair bows for Ella. Since I finished painting the laundry room (turned out great) it was time to make bows. It really is a process. If you're going to do one you might as well do more, or in my case about 40.





















It took about 4-5 hours, but they all turned out really great. I found a new way online to make them non-slip and it works so great!! They turned out so much better than I was hoping.

I think I'll have a post this week on how I make my bows. It's really pretty easy once you get all your supplies.

So while watching the football game today I was making bows. All day. The football game could have been a little more interesting, but at least the second half was better than the first. And they won, so there's no complaining here.

Around 4 o'clock I finished the bows and they looked so pretty.

2 comments:

SillyHille said...

I totally want directions! My 16 month old is REALLY into all things "girly" and "pretty"!!

JoEllen said...

what a gorgeous selection of colors and patterns! great work Shannon, those look amazing!!