11.01.2009

NaBloPoMo

So I've decided to join NaBloPoMo. Basically I'll be posting every day for the month of November. Lucky you, huh? Hopefully I'll find interesting things to write about. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to write about too.

I hope you enjoyed the Halloween photos. I forgot to mention a funny that Sam did trick or treating. It was the first stop last night and Sam gets up to the door, they open the door, then Sam proceeds to step up into their house. I quickly grabbed him and made sure he understood that we don't actually go into people's homes. :)

I think I've been on a little sugar buzz since Friday night!!! I hope it doesn't wear off anytime soon.

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

That is funny about Sammy just walking into the first house. Bet he was wondering what was going on. Glad you guys got a lot of candy. This is the first year Sam could really get into it, but Ella is an "old pro" by now. Love that sugar buzz.