11.24.2009

35 Silly Questions

I stole this questionnaire from Jen over at The Tale Of Two Coins. She has a great blog, you should check it out. Thanks for the idea Jen!

1. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey University of MN sweatshirt.

2. Do you plan outfits? Some days. If I'm going out I do. Otherwise for everyday I just grab something out of the closet.

3. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? The handle of the hammer on my desk.

4. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope

5. What are you craving right now? Anything sweet, peanut butter cups in the pantry!!

6. Do you floss? Every night.

7. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Coleslaw. Which isn't my favorite.

8. Are you emotional? Sometimes

9. Would you dance to the taco song? Don't know the taco song and only dance when I'm alone or with the kids.

10. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I recall.

11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. Sensitive teeth.

12. Do you like your hair? Most days. I usually just grow it out then cut it off to donate.

13. Have you ever met a celebrity? Does Buzz Aldrin count? I have his autographed book.

14. What are you listening to right now? Zan working out downstairs, otherwise nothing. I really need a T.V. in the office!!!

15. Are your parents strict? Pretty normal strictness wise.

16. Would you go sky diving? No!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure!

18. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Bag of tacks? Can you tell I've been hanging things up around the house?

19. Have you ever been in a castle? No

20. Do you know your neighbors? I know a few neighbors. We just moved in, so I'm still meeting.

21. Have you made a prank phone call? No

22. Do you own a gun? No

23. Can you count backwards from 74? Probably

24. Brown or white eggs? White

25. Ever been on a train? No

26. What year did you graduate? 1993

27. Is your hair curly? Stick straight!

28. Last time you cried? Recently. I get teary eyed reading blogs of people who are going through very hard times.

29. Ever walked into a wall? Yeah, all the time.

30. Do you like your life right now? Yes, life is good now.

31. How often do you talk on the phone? About once a day, sometimes less.

32. What is your favorite animal? That's a tough one. Bunnies are good. The kids love to see the bunnies, they get so excited.

33. What was the most recent thing you bought? A pair of shoes on clearance at Target.

34. Can you hula hoop? It's been a while, but I'm sure I still can.

35. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah, probably a few times.

I hope you enjoyed all the questions and answers!!

0 comments: