11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I hope you're all enjoying a great meal with friends and family! This is also my 200th post!! Wow two things on one day, scary! I will say that I've really enjoyed blogging and meeting great blog friends. I hope to continue to write and improve into next year and my next 100 posts. Thank you to all who read and support me here!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. 2009 has been a very busy and exciting year for us as a family. We sold our house, built a house, and finally moved into it a couple months ago. Things got a little crazy for a while, but in the end everything worked out as planned and we feel very fortunate.

We are thankful for our very supportive families and great friends. We are thankful that we have all stayed healthy. We are very thankful.

So on this Thanksgiving I hope you are thankful too! I am thankful for all of you! (I rhymed!)

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Yes it has been a busy year for you guys. Ella started school and Sammy continued to explore his world. We have you guys to be thankful for. Your blog has been great in 2009. Enjoy your 2009 Thanksgiving.