11.23.2009

Early Morning Blogging

Early for me anyways. Sam has been getting up earlier so I haven't been able to do any blogging in the morning. I don't like putting it off until later in the day, so this is nice.

On the way to the bus stop this morning we saw that there was a hawk sitting on the edge of our roof. There were crows flying around that weren't too happy with it for some reason. I thought they were going to wake up Sam, but I guess not.

Ella only has one day of school this week. They are making gingerbread houses today, so more fun that learning I guess. Then we can start getting ready for Thanksgiving. Num!!

Yesterday was Zan's birthday. I probably should have mentioned that over the t.v., but the t.v. was more fun. We didn't do anything special. Had a good day though. I made him snacks for the football game and gave him a beer. What more could he ask for? I even bought him some Vikings cupcakes.

I was going to bring Sam to get his hair cut today, but I think I'm going to give it one more shot. I'm the only one who goes to get my hair cut around here. I cut everyone else's hair. Sam's is just tricky because his hair is so fine and he doesn't like to sit still. I have a few tricks left up my sleeve that will hopefully work. Otherwise I think I'll need to borrow a Flobee from my brother. :)

0 comments: