11.20.2009

Multiple Choice

After staring at these off white walls for almost two months I'm feeling the urge to get some paint on them. This morning Sam and I went to Home Depot to pick up some samples. I've never gotten the samples before but I love them!! They are the best thing ever! Plus they're huge! I painted 4 large squares of each color around the house and I still have about 3/4 of the little jar left. I totally recommend them if you need to choose a color.

Another thing that's nice is the colors can really change depending on the sunlight versus the artificial light. A couple of our choices really changed depending on the time of day and it was really nice to see.

So we've got a couple that we really like, so I'd like to know what you think. Which one do you think we should go with, or which one should we not go with? That's it. Easy peasy! Keep in mind this color will be throughout the entire main level and upstairs hallway.

1 comments:

JoEllen said...

hmmm. i like #2 and #3. #1 is a nice shade, but would it be too dark to use all around?