10.22.2009

Without Further Ado....

I have officially finished painting and decorating the kids rooms!! (for now anyways) We're still waiting for the bedskirt on Ella's bed though. It took about a week and a half and about 6 rolls of tape. My hands have taken a beating and are just now starting to heal.

I found it very funny that while trying to create a random stripe pattern it took a lot of planning. I'm very please with the way everything turned out and the kids really like their rooms too.



2 comments:

JoEllen said...

fantastic job Shannon!! i love both of the kids' rooms. very impressive striping and the colors look great! it really shows that you took your time to make them look just right.

nancy said...

Ooooo - It looks so good! I love the dark colors. Wow.

And can I tell you just how much I love that shower curtain??