12.16.2010

Before/After Blog Hop

It's that time of the week. I haven't had a chance to participate the past few weeks, but I'm happy to be back in the game.

Here's a shot I took when we went to get out Christmas tree. I was just using my little Canon PowerShot Digital Elf. Edited using Photoshop Elements. I haven't had this Photoshop long so I'm still figuring everything out.

Go check out the rest of the entries over at Pixel Perfect!!!

Here's my original shot:



After edit:



The snow is pretty. Cold, but pretty. We got almost 4 inches of snow overnight and this morning that I have to go shovel once it stops. I'm not sure where I'm going to put it after the last blizzard. Oh, and did you hear another panel of the Metrodome broke. I think they should just fill that place up with snow. Why spend the money to repair something that everyone just wants replaced anyways.....but that's a whole different subject! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great crop and the B&W is perfect!

Charlene said...

Great choice with the black and white…it looks great!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Nicely done! The crop... the black and white... all great. :)

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

That's a great edit.

Jenn said...

Love the crop and the edit is perfect! We've got snow today, but nothing like that! :)

Joni said...

the crop and b&w edit almost make it look like an old b&w photograph. i like it!

Anonymous said...

Love the edits. Great choice. :)