11.29.2010

Post Thanksgiving Fog

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. It was low key and nice to be home instead of out of town. The best part was I had an entire pumpkin pie leftover to enjoy over the weekend. Yum!!

It's really hard getting back into the swing of things though. I got out all the Christmas decorations today and it's starting to look more festive around here. We'll go cut down our tree this weekend. Then let the fun begin.

We're all healthy again too! Sam and I are still finishing up our medication, but we're feeling well. Since this is Sam's first time taking antibiotics I'm on the lookout for an allergic reaction. Ella is allergic to amoxicillin and broke out in hives just before she finished her first prescription. Sam only has a day left and I think I might see some spots on his belly starting to form. We'll see in the morning.

I've finished most all my Christmas shopping but I still have many things that I need to finish up before the holidays, so I'm going to try to get them crossed off my list as quickly as I can.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving Holiday. We also enjoyed our pumpkin,football, and a little work. We now have snow which I don't mind mostly because there is not a thing you can do about it.

Nice to hear that you guys are almost well.