8.26.2012

Vacation day two (three)?

Technically we're on day three of the vacation, but second full day. Zan had his race this morning and it went well. We were able to walk along the run route and see him three times. It has been a beautiful day with full sunshine and about 80 degrees. We just got back from eating dinner and now. Zan and the kids are in the pool. I took the kids to the rooftop pool this morning and now they are inside. The rooftop pool is more my style. It's heated and so nice and warm. I bet it's really nice in the winter.

Tomorrow we're going hiking at Gooseberry Falls and we're going to Split Rock Lighthouse. It'll be a fun day. I haven't figured how to get a picture from the iPad onto here yet. You'd think that if they were on the same device it would be easy but I haven't figured it out yet. If I do I'll get some photos up.

1 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

The vacation sounded fun. Vicki didn't tell me that he was running the 1/2 ironman until 7:30 that morning. It was nice that you guys got to see him running 3 times. I bet you have lots of pictures to show. We are anxious to see you guys.